Most tutorials on this site have been designed to build on top on others.
This makes it easier to follow them in specific sequences.
A series represents this kind of sequence that has been premade with a specific kind of output and topics in mind.
A series is like a playlist.
Creating an asteroid field in space!
This video shows you how to make use of particles and other techniques to quickly make a space flight through asteroids.
This video covers 3D basics in nuke like particles, sprites and rendering. The different things covered in this video include
- Planning the shot & collecting resources
- Blocking out the shot in Nuke
- Setting up the particle emitter
- Creating the asteroid particles & assigning textures
- Create channels that drive particle properties
- Dust cloud using particles, modulating the color and other properties using textures
- Rendering techniques for similar shots.